New Divide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Divide is a forum-based role-playing game slightly based on the Superhuman Registration Act arc of Marvel Comics. It is up to you to choose your path between the registered Army of Americannia and the rebellion of the Crimson Vindicate!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*sigh*This was a bad idea from the beginning. None of us admins are interested in the site anymore, and I already know its been unoffically closed for a while now. But just for the heck of it...THIS RPG IS CLOSEDI am eminently sad that it went down before it could ever begin, but Yaka and Kit are MIA, I'm too busy to give it any time and Kallen is... well, she's Kallen. :PSee ya 'round~

Canon RPCs from Other "Universes"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iceman
Captain
Captain
Iceman

Canon RPCs from Other "Universes" Empty
PostSubject: Canon RPCs from Other "Universes"   Canon RPCs from Other "Universes" EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:01 am

This is my second idea. I actually got this while showering O_o;;;

Anyways, I was thinking that we allow members (and ourselves e.e) to use Canon Characters from other Anime, Manga or Comics to RP as. For example, we can allow someone to have Spitfire (from Air Gear) as their character, and RP as him.

BUT (lol at the Deja Vu Ceno Reference)

The catch is, they have to modify their characters powers, abilities and what not and make them fit into the continuity of New Divide. For example, if someone wants Naruto, they have to make him a Metahuman, tone down his powers to match with regular Metahuman standards (making Wind Manipulation an ability, of course), et cetera. Same for Spitfire, if someone wants him, they have to change his history and abilities entirely to that he fits in as a Meta.

I think you get the idea.

So, what does the population think about this? Because I really wanted to claim Iceman from Marvel instead of using Capa. O_O;;;
Back to top Go down
https://newdivide.forumotion.net
Yakate
President of Americannia
President of Americannia
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: Canon RPCs from Other "Universes"   Canon RPCs from Other "Universes" EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 5:21 am

'Tis perfect. o.o;
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Captain
Captain
Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Canon RPCs from Other "Universes"   Canon RPCs from Other "Universes" EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 12:35 pm

Of course its perfect. I'm perfect, and I gave the idea. My father is perfect, and my grandfather is perfect before him. We come from a long line of perfect people who are perfectly able to perfectly produce perfect ideas. e.e

Oh, and a thing I missed....

YAKA O_O;;;
Back to top Go down
https://newdivide.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canon RPCs from Other "Universes"   Canon RPCs from Other "Universes" Empty

Back to top Go down

Canon RPCs from Other "Universes"
Page 1 of 1